Canopy is a fast-growing start-up software company based in the Washington D.C. area. Our application is the first of its kind, dedicated to the discovery and classification of sensitive information for data breach and privacy. We are looking for innovative, intelligent people who are committed to changing the privacy world through technology and innovation. Canopy Software supports a remote workforce so that you can work from anywhere in the United States!
We are a dynamic business seeking self-motivated individuals to help design and implement the next phase of our sales and marketing strategy. The Marketing Analyst will research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new clients. The Marketing Analyst's responsibilities include tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behavior, and exploring market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with processing and analyzing data.
Ultimately, you will help us ensure we spend our marketing budget efficiently and we target our audience through successful campaigns.
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
- Measure the ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, and social media engagement
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling, etc)
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
- Work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Knowledge of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- Good knowledge of MS Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with Python, Julia, or Go.
- Analytical abilities
- BS in Marketing and/or Computer Science or Data Science minor
About Canopy Software, Inc. Canopy Software’s innovative machine learning technology was designed leveraging 30 years’ combined experience in eDiscovery, Information Governance, and Data Protection for the world’s most sophisticated organizations. It combines years of research in Big Data technology, cloud-native architecture, and the latest software development frameworks. CanopyCo has detected tens of thousands of users’ data for some of the world’s most demanding companies. More information can be found at https://www.canopyco.io.