We are a dynamic business seeking self-motivated individuals to help implement our sales and marketing strategy. The ideal Marketing Manager candidate will be responsible for ensuring our marketing strategy and tactical plans are fully executed and optimized This pivotal role liaises with sales leadership, product management, and the marketing strategist to increase brand awareness, boost lead generation, and streamline marketing operations. This position is heavily weighted to streamlining marketing operations, and while most of the messaging, content development, and creative design will be handled by other team members, the Marketing Manager will also have the opportunity to be creative and contribute to new materials. The Marketing Manager will have a strong marketing operations background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan including email marketing, event marketing, webinars, social media and blog posts, and general sales and lead generation support.
- Maintain the editorial and tactical calendars to ensure all marketing activities are completed as intended and on schedule.
- Collaborate with other departments to promote offerings and liaise with colleagues and partners to coordinate joint projects and to ensure editorial and tactical timelines are met.
- Leverage provided templates and artwork to produce one-off marketing materials including web-based landing pages, marketing emails, and documents.
- Use the company’s content management system to post approved blog posts, social content, and press releases.
- Maintain the CRM database, enrich the house list, and help organize appropriate segments for targeted outbound campaigns.
- Look for opportunities to expand marketing program through new content, relevant conferences, and third-party sponsorships, partnerships or advertising.
- With support from colleagues, inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer and occasionally interacts with external marketing, design, and PR consultants supporting the company.
- Attend weekly meetings to ensure on track as remote employee
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in software marketing with an emphasis on campaign coordination, department operational support, and logistics
- Ability to multi-task
- Copywriting experience is preferred
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Experience with the Hubspot marketing and sales solution
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Excels at working remotely
About CanopyCo LLC
Canopy Software’s innovative machine learning technology was designed leveraging 30 years’ combined experience in eDiscovery, Information Governance, and Data Protection for the world’s most sophisticated organizations. It combines years of research in Big Data technology, cloud-native architecture, and the latest software development frameworks. CanopyCo has detected tens of thousands of users’ data for some of the world’s most demanding companies. More information can be found at https://www.canopyco.io.