Legal Outsourcing 2.0

Legal Outsourcing 2.0 performs legal technology services in three areas. We do data breach document reviews, litigation document reviews, and contract extraction and analysis using an AI-enabled solution.

The client contact and communication is with a NY licensed lawyer (JD/MBA) who previously served as a staff attorney overseeing document review work for two Amlaw 100 law firms. The team performing the services are a mix of over 90% lawyers and the remaining about 10% computer science employees operating from an ISO 27001 certified facility.

Legal Outsourcing 2.0 only staffs full-time permanent employees to work on projects.

Legal Outsourcing 2.0 has its own instance of Canopy where it hosts the data it reviews.

Legal Outsourcing 2.0 is able to price its work on a price per document or an hourly basis or a hybrid approach, based on the client’s needs and the data set.

 

📄Review: Yes
✉️Notification: No

Get in Touch

Harry Buck, CEO

  (917) 937-6898
  harry@legaloutsourcing2.com